Sunday, February 27, 2011

De l'Intérieur


The weather is changeable here, much like it has been in California. Temperatures dropped last night. I made breakfast this morning and sat in my cosy living room reading until mid afternoon, then bundled up to take advantage of the sun I saw shining on the patio by going for a walk. I had just reached the road that M and I call the "tour du pays" or country tour, when the storm blew in and I had to turn around and beat a quick retreat. Back to reading and writing.

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING image, N2! Seldom does one get a portrait of the True Interior. Your day sounds wonderful. They all do! We were at 27 or below two nights running. Snow on mountains. Light in the afternoon is almost edible it is so delicious. Why not post this to Beautiful World???

    ReplyDelete